- PhotoScore Add-In now available as an In-App Purchase for
NotateMe! Take photos of sheet music and play back / edit them within
NotateMe. Export as MusicXML to other apps.
$29.99 / £20.99 / €26.99.Pricing for
other countries can be found after app store requests account password
within NotateMe. Requires device with 1GB RAM and 4MP camera.
- NotateMe SDK for Developers: Want to support handwritten
music entry and editing in your own applications?Contact us here.
Ground-breaking music composition and notation app, featuring powerful
handwritten music recognition.
- Quickly and accurately enter music
notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on
intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity -
similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing
and a printable score at the end!
- Write music notation for solo
instruments (including voice and piano), drums or ensembles from string
quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI
files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale
and other desktop software. Print to paper.
- Import and edit MusicXML files (most music symbols supported).
Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your
phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
NotateMe recognises a wide range of music symbols, including notes (with
solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger
lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp
and flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, tuplets, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs and time
signatures are added automatically.
- Drag and drop (or set selections of drawings to) further music symbols
including cross noteheads, pedal markings, ornaments and appoggiatura.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics, technique, tempo changes and lyrics to your
score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it
will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer
with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience
problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will
analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a 3.8 inch or taller screen
AudioScore® In-App Purchase: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it
will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
Scanning, recording and
transcribing copyright music without permission is illegal.